Saturday, April 25, 2009

ch-ch-ch check it

I've decided I'm not going to UCB. (University of Colorado Blvd. aka.. PCC) Having the SAT prep class today showed me that the SAT's are pretty easy if you're prepared. I use lack of money as an excuse to not even apply and I'm done with that now. I'm prepared for the financial burden. My goal is a UC or Cal State LA. Wherever

After the class we a group of my friends and I hung out at Starbucks. It was so nice. Except we had to walk there. That was a burn. It was a little awkward cause our group consisted of Will, Eva, Jasmine, Diana and I and we've never hung out altogether out of school but we got through it. I wish I had some sort of picture to show for today. Oh well

About to hit up the huge Forever 21 at the Montebello mall. Gonna get some new dresses (:
HOLLA!

1 comment:

NELM said...

"thats not a pcc word" LOL