Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We Run LA


I really want a shirt with that logo. It's very tourista but I don't care. Everywhere I travel I'm gonna buy an "I <3 __." I wish I bought one when i went to DC. I bought a "You Don't Know Me" Federal Witness Protection Program shirt at some t-shirt truck instead. It was like a taco truck, but for souvenir shirts. Yesterday when I was walking around Hollywood with whats their faces I saw it. And I really wanted to buy it but i didn't. Because a certain someone kept telling me to buy 5 shirts for 10 dollars so I can wear one to school everyday. Yeah jackass you made me feel stupid. I hate you.

Kym slept over last night and we jailbroke into her itouch. It took so long because I first had to update her itouch to make it 2.2.1 and then I had to download program that actually breaks into the ipod and then I had to download another program that installs Cydia into it so she can get free apps and change the settings and all that jazz. We watched Hot Rod, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and half of Tropic Thunder as we waited for everything to download. Once it was done I felt so geeky. Like I belonged to an underground secret association of small Japanese people that tap into computers and jailbreak into ipods and all that illegal stuff.

My spring break as been adventurous so far. Not really. I hope today goes good since it's the last real day of my spring break. I go to my dads house tomorrow :/ It's such a kill joy seriously. Once I'm 18 I'm out of there forever. And then I'll party my whole spring break. Or travel to Cancun or something of that rebellious nature. It'll be great.

1 comment:

yosh said...

i think the guy from that vid is andy samberg from Hot Rod. good movie.