Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Blaze

I recently discovered a remix album to a bunch of Maroon 5's hit songs with a hip hop beat in all of them. It was produced by The Cool Kids last year I think. Well the blog I read about it from was posted last December so I'm assuming it was sometime last year. I don't like most of the songs though.. like more than 2/3rds. Here are the ones I do like:

Makes Me Wonder (Just Blaze Remix)
Wake Up Call feat. David Banner
Sunday Morning (Questlove Remix) well.. I'm undecided about this one
Goodnight, Goodnight (Deerhoof Remix)

The album is called Call and Response: The Remix Album if you want to look it up. It's not that great.. yeah
Here take a listen


Today was fun. That's all I have to say about that.

I <3 Hip Hop

1 comment:

yosh said...

you are fairly into hip hop.