Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SAT's won't let me be

I was looking at my transcript today and my grades suck. I'm not college material. I don't think it was meant to be. Everyone is always talking about "Oh I'm going to UCI, I'm going to Cal State LA." Yeah that's not me. I know if I tried hard enough, I could pull up my grades and make it to a 4 year. I'm just lazy. There's not point in me taking the SAT's. I'm gonna end up at PCC anyways. I should of just cashed that 120$ check for the prep class and bought clothes. I know it's only the middle of the semester and the grades I have right now don't count for anything, but fuck. I could be doing better. FML. I'm just gonna smoke my life away...
Just kidding

It's funny how CT always gets into a fight within his first week of being on the show. That's pretty hip of him.

5 comments:

kym said...

i'm hip

raise the roof!

yosh said...

you'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

CT always gets booted >_<



so ur gonna end up @ UC pasadena? LOL jk

Veronica said...

everything happens for a reason. it's a cliche but true :] you'll find something.

ashley said...

vo, everytime i think of pcc i think of that song junior college by dumbfoundead
st000pid